100% Value. 0% Downside.
Innovate More For Substantially Less
Kalix eliminates many of the budget sucking costs associated with the cloud, so you can place focus on innovation and maximizing ROI not struggling to find budget (or talent) for projects.
- Pay-as-you-go and committed infrastructure cost models
- Underlying distributed computing platform optimizes CPU and RAM use
- No incremental investment in application middleware required.
- Elimination of databases, data caching or database administration hugely reduces data-related costs
- No incremental cost in specialized engineering skills is required
- No DevOps means no SRE or other operations people need to be engaged
Features That Let You Cut Right to the PointDownload The Data Sheet
Multiple Database Types
Pick between Key/Value, Event Sourcing and Conflict-Free Replicated Data Types (CRDTs). But no need for DB spin-up, SQL schema definitons or other DB management and maintenance.
Open Communication Protocols
HTTP/gRPC/Pubsub/Kafka for ingress/egress/inter-service communication and data exchange/message delivery. Eliminates cross-team confusion and frustration and allows for best tool for the job.
Write in Java, JS, TypeScript or Scala
SDKs available for popular languages. Quickstarts, samples and tutorials all included to further make the developer experience fast and productive.
Dev Tools Integrations, including IDE, CI/CD and Logging
Use favorite editors like Visual Studio Code or IntelliJ for development and enhance devops processes with integrations into CI/CD pipelines.
0ms Cold Starts
Either work with us for pre-provisioned capacity or use the default configuration and still get 0ms starts for your services.
No Infrastructure Required
No need to setup databases, configure service meshes, tune caching layers. All provided out-of-the-box and transparent to the developer.
Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Pricing
Efficiency that helps us deliver cost-effective, no-surprises billing for our customers.
Your data is your data, encrypted at rest and in motion. Your users are your users and you can use integrated auth support (JWT).